Procedure for consideration of appeals and complaints of applicants
In case of disagreement with the decision on the application for certification, cancellation or suspension of the certificate of conformity, in the event of disputes during certification, the applicant has the right to appeal to the Commission on Appeals (hereinafter referred to as the Commission).
- Registration of the appeal;
- Making an informed decision;
- Bringing the decision to the applicant in writing, and in cases of rejection of appeals – the issuance of reasoned justifications with reference to the current regulatory documents or regulatory legal acts. The decision is sent to the applicant no later than 5 (five) working days from the date of the decision;
- Implementation of the decision.
The applicant has the right to submit to the Commission:
- Appeal, which should indicate the name of the applicant, his location and address, the essence of the appeal, a clear statement of the requirement on the subject of the appeal;
- Correspondence on a controversial issue, if any;
- Other documents upon request of the Board of Appeals.
Each of the interested parties has the right to invite specialists who are competent in the issue under consideration to the meeting of the Commission.
When considering, measures are taken to maintain the confidentiality of information representing the commercial secret of the applicant.
Appeals and complaints that require additional study are considered within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt and registration; those that do not require additional study and verification – no later than 10 (ten) days.
If within a month from the date of notification of the applicant about the decision taken by the Commission, no objections were received from the applicant, the decision is considered adopted.
In case of disagreement of the applicant with the decision of the Commission of the body, the applicant has the right to apply to the Appeal Commission of the authorized body for technical regulation.
METHODS FOR APPEALS
1) By sending materials by mail to the address Astana, Dostyk 20, 407.
2) By sending materials to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The decisions taken by the Commission are carried out in strict accordance with the requirements of the regulatory documents of the state system of technical regulation and metrology and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan