On August 26-27-th , 2021, the Scientific - Educational Center «GreenAcademy» in collaboration with the «Atameken» National Business Chamber of the Republic of Kazakhstanhold an International Forum in a hybrid…
Articles and interviews:
1. “The benefits of investment in “green” economy”
2. “The “green” economy will ensure sustainable development of Kazakhstan in conditions of globalization”
3.“Kazakhstan studies “green” innovation”
4. “Priorities of the transition period”
5. “Green Management Principles”
6. “Green Technology advances”
7. “Green Bridge Partnership Programme offers tool for Paris Climate Agreement implementation”
8. “Kazakhstan has potential for additional reductions of greenhouse gas emissions”
9. “По пути устойчивого развития”
1. Yessekina B. Prospects of integration of the EEU carbon markets // “Knowledge-based Economy is a new stage of industrial-innovative development of Kazakhstan” / Edited by S. Yespayev. – Almaty, 2014. – 724 p.
2. Yessekina B. Directions of green modernization of mining and metallurgical complex // “II CIS Responsible Mining Forum: theses of reports and presentations”/ Edited by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof. S. Galiyev – Astana, 2014. – 106 p.
3. Baltabayev K. Capabilities of decarbonization in mining sector // “II CIS Responsible Mining Forum: theses of reports and presentations”/ Edited by Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof. S. Galiyev – Astana, 2014. – 106 p.
The Global Climate Leaders’ Summit, held on 22 April 21 at the initiative of US President Joe Biden, clearly demonstrated the readiness of the countries of the world to cooperate…
ABSTRACT This study examines the issues of modernisation of the state planning system in the Republic of Kazakhstan, taking into account the Paris Climte Agreement and new pledge on achievement…
Monograph is prepared by a team of authors based on the results of research conducted within the framework of the project of the Committee of Science of the Ministry of…